CURAFLEX®2 Joint Health Supplement
CURAFLEX®2 is a specially formulated tablet to help maintain healthy joint cartilage, which is important in keeping your dog active and mobile.
CURAFLEX®2 contains 2 ingredients used by veterinarians:
- Glucosamine hydrochloride
- is a natural compound found in the body that has been shown to stimulate the body's ability to maintain healthy joints.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- is a source of organic sulfur, a nutrient found in your pet’s body which is used in the support of cartilage.
|Initial (4-6 weeks)|
|Under 15 lbs.||½ chewable|
|16-30 lbs.||1 chewable|
|31-60 lbs.||2 chewables|
|61-100 lbs.||3 chewables|
|over 100 lbs.||4 chewables|
After response is noticed, usually within 4 to 6 weeks, gradually lower number of chewables to a level that maintains your pet. The number of chewables can be increased at any time based on your pet's needs.
|Glucosamine HCl||500 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||500 mg|
- Affordable joint health supplement
- Tasty, natural pork liver-flavored chewables
- Fun bone-shaped chewables
- Ingredients/contents guaranteed to meet label claim